The mission of the Office of Student Activities and Campus Union is to actively support the philosophy that student learning and development occur through the activities and programs that take place throughout the co-curriculum.
The mission is accomplished by creating the following:
- Participation in the planning and implementation of diverse social, leadership, cultural, and education programs
- Involvement in organizations, governing bodies, and class boards
- Application of classroom theories to real-life situations
- Acquisition of lifelong skills and interests
- Contributions to the Springfield College and greater communities