All medical information and medical records are considered confidential and will not be released to anyone without the patient’s consent. For students 18 years of age and older, medical information will not be released to parents without prior consent. For students younger than 18 years of age, confidentiality is maintained as protected by law, specifically regarding reproductive health issues.
Health Center Hours
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., during the fall and spring semesters
- Closed weekends and holidays.
- To check for specific hours for Medical Clinic, Gynecology Clinic, and Orthopedic Clinic, call (413) 748-3175.
- Springfield College Health Center
- 263 Alden Street
- Springfield, MA 01109
- Telephone: (413) 748-3175
- Fax: (413) 748-3444