Commonly Addressed Issues
- Feelings of anxiety, loneliness, and depression
- Conflicts in relationships
- Transition issue (i.e., homesickness, roommates, graduation)
- Eating disorders
- Issues of sexual identity
- Coping with unexpected pregnancy and STDs
- Suicidal ideation
- Family issues
- Coping with losses
The counseling center staff is committed to helping with any issues that may be causing concern.
Is there a Cost?
- The counseling center is a free service, and there is no limit to the number of sessions students can have.