From orientation to Graduation & Beyond, the Career Center is
here to help students “make life work.”
Students from all programs and schools are encouraged to work with the Career Center staff as early as their first year. The experienced staff is committed to student learning and development, and offers a variety of opportunities for students and alumni.
The Career Center is an excellent resource to help you plan your future. The Career Center offers a variety of programs and services for students to help you with your job search and career preparation.
Working with a career counselor can help you:
- Decide on an appropriate major
- Help you define career goals and develop a four year career plan
- Make informed career decisions
- Explore internship and pre-professional development
- Learn how to conduct a professional job search
- Create a targeted resume
- Develop effective interviewing techniques
- Prepare for the transition to work world
- Assist in the preparation to graduate or professional school