Springfield College alumni have lifetime access to the Career Center, and services are available at no cost.
The Career Center offers a variety of programs and services to assist alumni with their job search and career transitions.
- One-on-one appointments with a career counselor
- Resume/cover letter critiques
- Job search assistance
- Graduate school advisement
- Mock interviews, including InterviewStream (online practice interview software)
- Access to job postings through Jobs Etc. system
Please contact the Career Center at 413-748-3110 or 413-748-3222 for an appointment or more information.
- Getting Rehired in a Tightening Job Market
- Preparing the Workers of Today for the Jobs of Tomorrow
- 'Mom, Dad, I'm home ...to stay a while'
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Starting fresh With an Unpaid Internship