- Campus Locations
- SHS Programs
- Mission Statement
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- SHS Directory
- View Book
Master’s Degree Program
Successful applicants to the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree, 5 years experience in human services, and show the ability to succeed academically.
- Completed application form (Click SHS Master's Application to download a .pdf version of the application.)
- $40 application fee
- Typed personal statement (Refer to #15 on the graduate application form. Listed there are three questions. Answer one of these questions for your personal statement.)
- Letter of reference that speaks directly to the question you answered in your personal statement.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate colleges (One of these transcripts must show that you have completed your bachelor’s degree or will have completed it before the term to which you are applying begins.)
- Interview with a faculty or staff member
All application materials should be submitted directly to the campus you plan to attend. Visit the campus web page or refer to the application form for mailing addresses.
Contact the campus admissions coordinator to schedule the interview.
The coordinator of admissions at the campus you wish to attend can assist you at any step in the application process. Please call if you have any questions.