- Campus Locations
- SHS Programs
- Mission Statement
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- SHS Directory
- View Book
Bachelor’s Degree Program
Applicants to the bachelor’s degree program must demonstrate a commitment to human services, have a high school degree (or its equivalent), and because our program is intended to be completed in 16 to 24 months of full-time enrollment, applicants must be able to either transfer in at least 30 credits from other accredited colleges, or achieve these credits through the school's prior learning process.
- Completed application form (Click SHS Bachelor's Application to download a pdf. version of the application.)
- $10 application fee
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges attended
- Interview with a faculty or staff member
- Satisfactory writing sample (to be completed at the SHS campus to which you are applying)
All application materials should be submitted directly to the campus you plan to attend. Visit the campus web page or refer to the application form for mailing addresses.
Contact the campus admissions coordinator to schedule the interview and a time to complete the on-site writing sample.