Springfield College Dance Performance: Two Times Two
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Springfield College hosted a dance performance entitled Two Times Two: Spring Student Dance Concerts from April 25 through April 28, at the Appleton Auditorium in the Fuller Arts Center. The performance was part of the 2013 William Simpson Fine Arts Series.
This choreographic journey of new work, created and performed by members of the SC Dancers and dance students, was directed by Springfield College Professor of Dance Cynthia Nazzaro. The performance consisted of two separate concerts: “Choreographic Adventures” held on April 25 and April 27 and “Dancing our Hearts” performed on April 26 and April 28.
The 2013 Springfield College William Simpson Fine Arts Series features a variety of art exhibitions, theater performances, film events, concerts, readings, and dance performances.
- Springfield College Students Raise Awareness for Child Cancer Research
- Springfield College Vice President for Academic Affairs Presented with Leadership Award
- Springfield College Dance Performance
- Inauguration Video Recap - Celebration of Springfield College
- 2013 Tarbell Medallion Winner Charisse F. Duroure