Cell Breakers 2013
Springfield College Public Safety hosted their 2nd annual “Cell Breakers” fundraiser on Friday, April 26, in front of the Richard B. Flynn Campus Union. All monies raised went to the Shriners Children’s Hospital in memory of Lisa Meyrick.
Students, faculty, and staff were able to donate $15 to have an individual of their choice placed in the cell for 60 minutes. Potential inmates also had the opportunity to donate $20 to stay out of the cell.
- Springfield College Selected To Host 2017 NCAA Division III Men’s Volleyball Championship
- Tessa Smolinski Named Capital One Academic All-American® of the Year
- Springfield College Holiday Concert
- Springfield College School of Human Services Becomes NAADAC Approved Education Provider
- Springfield College Students Raise Awareness for Child Cancer Research