YMCA Degree Programs for Working Professionals
The Springfield College School of Human Services is designed to meet the academic needs of working adults who wish to earn a degree in human services. Located in 11 locations throughout the country, the Springfield College School of Human Services offers:
- Bachelor’s, master’s, and executive master’s programs in human services
- Weekend classes
- Human services degree completion in as little as 16 to 24 months
- Academic credit in the undergraduate program for experiential learning (up to, but no more than, 72 credits may be transferred into the undergraduate program from a regionally accredited institution)
- Financial aid for qualified students
- Personal attention from advisors and academic support services
Visit the Springfield College School of Human Services.
Springfield College's School of Human Services Executive Master's Degree Program
Springfield College's School of Human Services also offers the Executive Master's degree program to the senior YMCA staff. The two year concentrated program is offered in partnership with YMCA of the USA. For more information click on School of Human Services for more information.
Springfield College and the YMCARead how the past, present, and future of Springfield College and the YMCA are entwined in the October 2009 issue of Perspective, the Journal of the Association of YMCA Professionals.
Springfield College Dedicates Stitzer YMCA CenterSpringfield College dedicated the Stitzer YMCA Center before an audience of YMCA leaders from around the world. Read the full story.
Harry Rock, Director
- Phone: 413.748.3914
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the YMCA office staff, welcome to Springfield College! It is our desire and privilege to help support your time at Springfield College as part of the YMCA Professional Studies Program. Let us help open the doors of opportunity to the exciting and meaningful world of the YMCA. Read more.