Interested? Call or email for more information!
Springfield College’s East Campus Outdoor Learning Center
263 Alden Street
Springfield, Massachusetts 01109
Think that you'll be hungry but don't want to pack a lunch? Click here to let Springfield College Catering take care of you.
What ever will I wear?
Most activities will be outside in areas that are not shaded. Sun, rain, wind, and snow can all be a part of an experience at East Campus. Anticipating weather and dressing appropriately is your key to comfort and enjoyment.
- Please keep all valuables at home or locked in your car.
- Please wear comfortable closed-toed shoes appropriate for the outdoors. Tennis shoes are preferred.
- Refrain from wearing jewelry. Your earrings, necklaces and rings may snag something and can be hazardous to you or a peer.
- Please wear comfortable and loose clothing. T-shirts and shorts or pants are great.
- Layer clothing during colder months or chillier mornings.
- Rain gear is essential if it looks like rain.
- You may also want to bring: sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, bug spray, suntan lotion, a snack, inhalers, medications, or bee sting kits if you are allergic to bees.
Already booked an event with East Campus and have misplaced some forms? You're not the first. Click on the form below and print.
Outdoor Programs Participation Waiver
Challenge Course Activity Overview
Directions to East Campus Outdoor Learning Center
East Campus Resources
What We Have:
- 82 acres of forest ecosystem
- A mile of lake shoreline
- Outdoor firepit, with seating for 200
- Picnic grove
- Camping facilities
- Waterfront with boathouse, canoes, kayaks, and rowboats
- Authentic southwestern Pueblo