Youth Development Staff
Director of the Center, received his Ed.D. in counseling psychology from Boston University. He is a professor in the psychology department and has provided consulting services to a wide range of sports organizations, including the NBA, NFL, NFF, NCAA, PGA/LPGA, USOC, and the YMCA. His research and applied work focus on using sport as a vehicle to promote positive development across the life span.
Associate director of the Center, earned his Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. His interests include qualitative and quantitative analysis of youth development programs, transferable skills, and adherence to injury rehabilitation.
Assistant director of the Center, earned a B.A. in psychology from Mount Holyoke College and an M.Ed. from Springfield College. She has experience in academic advising, teaching courses in life skills and sports psychology, conference and program planning, and curriculum development.
- Dr. Britt Brewer; Professor of Psychology - Faculty profile
- Dr. Ted France; Associate Professor - Faculty profile
- Ben Taylor; Director, East Campus and Outdoor Programs - Faculty Profile
- Dr. Judy Van Raalte; Professor of Psychology, Director of the Athletic Counseling - Faculty profile
- Angela Veatch; Assistant Director, East Campus and Outdoor Programs - Faculty Profile