Springfield College Presented Theater Performance
Posted November 6, 2012
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Springfield College presented a theater performance entitled Proof from Thursday, Nov. 8 through Sunday, Nov. 11 in the Appleton Auditorium in the Fuller Arts Center. The performance is part of the 2012 William Simpson Fine Arts Series.
Proof was written by Pulitzer Prize playwright David Auburn and will be directed by Springfield College Professor of Theatre Arts Martin Shell. The story is focused on a young woman’s struggles to sort out the affections of a young man, her controlling sister, and whether she has inherited her father’s brilliance – or his mental imbalance. Suspenseful, funny, and surprising, Proof captivates with the challenge of building trust and sorting out the links between genius and madness.
- Springfield College Students Raise Awareness for Child Cancer Research
- Springfield College Vice President for Academic Affairs Presented with Leadership Award
- Springfield College Dance Performance
- Inauguration Video Recap - Celebration of Springfield College
- 2013 Tarbell Medallion Winner Charisse F. Duroure