Men's Volleyball Championship Featured on National Television
Updated June 25, 2012
The Springfield College men's volleyball team received some national television attention recently for its NCAA Div. III national championship. The CBS network highlighted the Pride in a five-minute feature on Saturday, June 23 as a part of the award-winning program "The Championships of the NCAA." A CBS crew was on hand the entire weekend of April 27 in Blake Arena and documented the Pride's run at the inaugural NCAA Division III Men's Volleyball National Championship. The feature includes highlights, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage of Springfield's historic victory. CBS, which reaches well over 100 million households across the country, highlights NCAA Champions from Division I, II, and III multiple times a year with its "The Championships of the NCAA" program.
- Springfield College Students Raise Awareness for Child Cancer Research
- Springfield College Vice President for Academic Affairs Presented with Leadership Award
- Springfield College Dance Performance
- Inauguration Video Recap - Celebration of Springfield College
- 2013 Tarbell Medallion Winner Charisse F. Duroure