Meet the Transfer Coordinator
You're not alone. A Transfer Coordinator is available through the Office of Admissions to ensure a smooth transfer experience. From filling out the application for admission, to transferring credits and registering for classes, a transfer coordinator will work with you through every step of the process. To get started, contact the Admissions Transfer Coordinator.
Anne GoodeveAssistant Director of Admissions / Transfer Coordinator
Anne has two degrees from Springfield College, a bachelor of science (2006) and a master of education (2011). Anne works with students who intend to transfer to Springfield.
Send Anne an email: email@example.com
Or call (413) 748-3136.
APPLYING TO SPRINGFIELD COLLEGE
To apply to Springfield College, submit the following:
- Completed application and the $50 application fee
- Personal essay
- Official high school and college transcripts (transcripts from each school attended are required)
- Completed Personal Reference Form
- Completed Dean's Report Form
- SAT scores if less than 15 college credits have been earned at previous institution(s)
Some programs have additional requirements. Contact the Office of Admissions for more information.
Enrolling Transfer Student Profile
- Typical cumulative GPA: 2.7
- Transfer enrollment: 100/year
- From out of state: 40%
- From community colleges: 41%
Overall Student Population
- 2,300 undergraduate students
- 950 graduate students
- 23 states, territories, and possessions are represented
Contact Undergraduate Admissions
- 413.748.3136 | 800.343.1257
Contact Graduate Admissions