Health Science / General Studies Minor
Are you considering a career or graduate study in health care?
The health science minor is an excellent place to start!
Learn More About:
- Genetics biostatistics
- Human disease & chronic illness
- Health care disparities
- Public health concepts
- Physiology of behavior
- and more!
Required Core Courses (6 SH)
- HSRS 201 – Introduction to Health Care Ethics
- RHDS 320 – Concepts of Assessment and Intervention in Health Care
Choose Three Courses from the List Below (9 SH)
- RHDS 260 – Human Disease and Chronic Illness
- RHDS 370 – Interviewing and Case Methods
- HSRS 310 – Genetics, Health, and Behavior
- HSRS 410 – Health & Health Care Disparities
- HSRS 325 – Biostatistics
- HSRS 430 – Public Health Concepts
- HSRS 440 – Principles of Epidemiology
- HSRS 450 – Physiology of Behavior
- HSRS 460 – Health Law
Want More Information?
Contact: Robert Hewes, Rh.D., Chair
Location: Locklin Hall, Room 112