Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Springfield College Chapter
What is SHRM?
The Society for Human Resource Management, a national society, enables members to gain access to an international network of business professionals who help facilitate the job search, access the latest human resources (HR) news and developments, and enhance employment marketability.
- On-line access to HR Magazine, HR News, and Echoes student newsletter
- Access to the online member directory
- Special rate for your first year of professional membership after graduation
- Possible scholarships worth up to $5,000
2011-12 SHRM Officers
|Faculty Advisor||Michael A. Surrette, Ph.D.||email@example.com|
|SHRM Liaison||Brad Jacksonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Springfield College Chapter Members
- Bates, Bruce
- Bluteau, Andrew
- Burrington, Sara
- Clarke, Katherine
- Every, Danielle
- Flecha, David
- Hincks, Corey
- Legenza, Kerri
- Paradis, Matt
- Sosa, Kelly
|Date||Description||Program Speaker/Vendor of the Month|
|September 17||Program Meeting at Castle of Knights||Vendor: TBD|
|October 17||Program Meeting at Castle of Knights||Vendor: TBD|
- The Industrial Organizational Psychology Program at Springfield College
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- US Chamber of Commerce
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- US Department of Labor
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
How to Join
Complete the SHRM online registration.
The yearly national membership fee is $35. Please contact Michael Surrette for more information.
Michael A. Surrette, Ph.D.
Director - Industrial and Organizational Masters Program
263 Alden Street
Springfield, MA 01109
Phone: (413) 748-3091