Carine C. Seeve, M.D.
Carine C. Seeve M.D.
Assistant Professor of Physician Assistant Studies
Office: Blake Hall Room 163
- Board Certification, College of American Pathology, May 1978
- Residency in Pathology, McGill University, 1973-1975, and University of California, 1975-1977
- Doctor of Medicine, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington D.C., 1971
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Riverside, Calif. 1967
- Staff Pathologist, Franklin Medical Center, Greenfield Mass. 1978-1998
- Adjunct Instructor, Greenfield Community College, Greenfield, Mass. 2000-2008
- Assistant Professor, Physician Assistant Program, Springfield College, 2008-present
- Physician Assistant Education Association, Member