Incoming Student Information
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Springfield College Occupational Therapy Program!
Whether you’re entering as an undergraduate student or a graduate student, you are about to begin an exciting journey toward a career in the field of occupational therapy! We’re sure you have many questions – please take the time to explore the resources we’ve provided here to begin to answer those questions, and then contact us if you still need more information.
For more information about the profession of Occupational Therapy, visit the website of the American Occupational Therapy Association, AOTA.org
For all accepted students:
- OT Department FAQs
- Requirements for Student Background Checks
- Technical Standards and Essential Functions for OT Students
- Policies and Procedures for Students with Disabilities
- Fieldwork Experiences Across the OT Curriculum
- Info about the employment outlook for Occupational Therapists can be found at AOTA Jobs Info
- Fall Textbooks for First Professional Year