College Academic Policies
The office of Academic Affairs is happy to assist any student seeking information about College academic policies or procedures. The academic policies of the College are published online in the College Catalogs.
Academic Procedures and Request Forms
Special Academic Requests or Approval
Students seeking information or approval for the following requests will find those forms attached:
- Request to take graduate courses as a non matriculated student
- Permission to march at graduation
- Course Add/Drop Form
- Approval for general education course substitutions
- Request for extension of graduate degree candidacy period
- Application for graduate student research funds
Graduate Fellowship Contracts
Graduate students who have been awarded a fellowship position must sign and return their fellowship contract to the office of academic affairs before their fellowship award can be confirmed and credited to their account.